Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Visit with Uncle Chase

So, we made it home and I survived the first week of putting the house back together and having the boys on way crazy schedules! The first three days home they didn't wake up before 9:30am! WAY late for them. I think Tyler is starting to learn how to adjust his sleep instead of waking up at the same time even when he needs more sleep! Cleaning and unpacking always make you feel like you need another vacation.
While we were down in California we got to visit with my brother who had just broken his arm. He had lots of doctor visits while we were at Disneyland and finally had surgery. Crazy kid - he drove up here to visit us before he moves for the summer. It was a lot of fun to see him again. Tyler follows him around no matter what he may be doing. On Saturday we were out working in the garden and Tyler said he wanted to stay inside with Chase...? What? So not Tyler. The funny thing was that Chase was asleep on the couch and Tyler just sat by him and watched a movie. Maybe Chase needed protection.
We took Chase to our much-talked about dinosaur museum for the first time. Fortunately he was tired enough that he didn't mind the quick 2 hour trip and the way my kids race to their favorite parts. He was ready to sit down by the time we left.
All day Saturday Ben and I worked in the yard, so good thing Chase had something to do - visit with other siblings.
Sunday I played for the YW in Sacrament meeting, so I ran through the music before Chase left. Trenton got a hold of my camera and took "lots and lots of pictures of Tyler!". Then we had to take some pictures with Chase before he headed out. So glad you came Chase!

No comments: