Thursday, June 03, 2010

Family Visit

We had so much fun with all the family in town! Fortunately my mom and sister are great at taking pictures and I got to benefit from that! Thanks! :) We were able to go to the dinner the night before the wedding while my sister watched the boys. Then my parents, sister and her husband, and Ben & I headed out for ice cream (but mostly to talk!) Thanks, Heather! The next night was the reception and after we stayed and cleaned up until about 11pm. The kids had a blast running around the cultural hall and dragging each other with a large piece of tulle. Trenton absolutely loves all the 2nd cousins he has. Between all the running you would think the kids would pass out on the way home - not so! They were wide, wide awake...probably thanks to all the sugar! Ty likes to pony ride where his body gets jiggled! Oh, the cousins! Hannah is so squishy I just wanna eat her cheeks! Yes, Tyler loves his cousin a little much sometimes! The next night we had all of my family over (except my brother who is currently far, far away!) and had dinner. It was great to do nothing but visit.
Okay, I realize my face is just plain adorable here, but I wanted to remember what Ben did that night: switched over my mom's contacts on her phone. While we had a great time visiting and talking, my sweet sister Giselle entertained the boys in their room...it was fabulous! Oh, it's so fun to visit with family. I guess when you only see them once in awhile you have to do a little over-visiting to make up for the time not seeing each other. I guess I have the built-in reason for the next visit coming up!

No comments: