I have LOTS of great memories visiting my Grandparents when they lived in SLC and watching how much fun my kids were having was a blast. I woke up to one Disney song and soon there was a completely different song from a completely different movie - oh, yes, it was a sing-a-long. I felt bad that I hadn't even heard my Grandma come in and get the boys and start feeding them, but it was fun to walk out and see how much they were loving the show. I LOVED watching those at their house. Ah, the memories!
We got up and went fishing...okay, well the boys and Ben went with Grandpa while Grandma and I stayed on shore and talked. It was really nice and quiet and I LOVED it. We both brought books but ended up talking for hours instead! It was great!
We headed over to ride the quads and then have lunch. By the time we got back to the house everyone was a little tired, but we figured we only had a few more hours until we had to get going, so what did we do? Of course, we played games!! What is a visit without games?
Thank you so much Grandma & Grandpa for always welcoming us and playing with me & and family. Next time we'll bring a screaming newborn to visit! Your lucky day awaits!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment