I love being married! We have three adorable little kiddos who I have the privledge of being mommy to every day. I am blessed to have the many talents and experiences that I do and I try to use them to create wonderful memories for my little family. With plenty of real life moments mixed in too!
Saturday, August 14, 2010
Fun away from home
The morning of the day I went into labor the boys were able to go fishing with their Dad & Grandparents. The boys had a blast and came in telling me about all the fish they caught. I guess they got quite a lot, but all were very small. See the one that Trent has:
Well, Tyler's isn't any bigger - it just looks that way!
When my in-laws picked up the boys from the hospital for us, they got to play with Grandma's camera all the way home. Oh my goodness! How much fun is that?
The day Paige turned 1 week old, Ben took the boys to an extended family reunion for the afternoon & evening while I slept and talked to no one! My mother-in-law is so great and gave me all the fun pictures from their outings. Even though I have no memory of these things, the boys are finding so much joy out of looking at these pictures and telling me about them.
And you can't feel bad that Trenton doesn't willingly give hugs...not even to grandmas or mommies...however, you can always bet on Tyler eating something/anything - like his shirt!
Today the boys are going to watch BYU practice = more fun for them and Ben! Except for the hospital I haven't been anywhere. I figured I'd save that joy for Sunday when I try and get me and all three kids ready for church by myself. Should be fun! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Are you a glutton for punishment? Church already, and by yourself WOW! I guess you just miss the ward so much you can't wait any longer. Hehehehehe...
Post a Comment