Saturday, August 14, 2010

Life with Three

These last two pictures are for my awesome cousin who sent letters with coloring pictures of themselves to the boys this week. Perfect timing!! Tyler, of course, lapped it all up and spent the next 20 minutes after opening the mail coloring. Oh, bless his love of coloring and puzzles! Thanks Elena!!

4 comments:

Laney said...

Paige is changing so much already! She's so cute. We went to one of our favorite toy stores here and it gave me a plethora of ideas for your boys this next year. Hopefully they'll enjoy them as much as I am planning ;)

Amy Eaton said...

Congrats on the beautiful little girl...bet your hands are full!

The Brown Family said...

3 cuties, Paige is so tiny and little I can't believe how fast they grow!

argylesocks said...

I just love her name. What a cute sweetie she is.