Had to share this because it cracks me up! I won 1st place at our Ward Chili Cookoff! I laugh because the first time I made this chili I won 3rd place in another ward and I think this is the second time I've made it for a cookoff and it won 1st place. This is a recipe that won in Texas and my family started using it after an evening we tried it with some friends years ago. Anyhow, it is really good chili and was something I craved and ate all the time when I was pregnant with Tyler. So good! My prize for 1st place was a HUGE bottle of Tums...awesome!
I love being married! We have three adorable little kiddos who I have the privledge of being mommy to every day. I am blessed to have the many talents and experiences that I do and I try to use them to create wonderful memories for my little family. With plenty of real life moments mixed in too!
Monday, October 18, 2010
1st Place
Had to share this because it cracks me up! I won 1st place at our Ward Chili Cookoff! I laugh because the first time I made this chili I won 3rd place in another ward and I think this is the second time I've made it for a cookoff and it won 1st place. This is a recipe that won in Texas and my family started using it after an evening we tried it with some friends years ago. Anyhow, it is really good chili and was something I craved and ate all the time when I was pregnant with Tyler. So good! My prize for 1st place was a HUGE bottle of Tums...awesome!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That's awesome, Amber! Will you pleease post the award-winning recipe? :)
Congrats! We are having a chili cook off for our ward Halloween party. You should reveal your winning recipe so I can try it out! :)
Post a Comment