Monday, October 18, 2010

The Best Moments

AH! I love my kiddos so much. This little boy gives me a run for my money (and my patience) nearly everyday, but he is also the kid that runs up and gives me hugs for no reason and plays with my hair and asks me in a sweet, innocent voice, "Pease hold me, Mama". Oh, goodness! I can hardly believe how big they all are getting. Even Paige, who is over 13 lbs now, is growing up too fast (and that's not something I say, ever!). But, I love that they're growing up because I love talking with Trenton when he starts asking awesome questions and telling me all about what's going on in his head. And I love snuggling Tyler and holding him close and also watch him pull away and try to do "big-kid" things like Trent. And I love rocking my sweet Paige to sleep at night and appreciating her mild temperment so much more because of her amazingly crazy brothers! So, everything is crazy and very much just a one-thing-at-a-time kind of exsistence, but it's all so great. Now, as long as my brain keeps trying to work again, even little by little, we should be alright!

No comments: