Luke & Yoda. Tyler plays "Yoda" everyday...most of the day long, too! It's hilarious because if I slip and call him Tyler he will run back to me and tell me over & over again that he is Yoda until I back up and call him Yoda. Then he happily runs off to find Trenton again. When this kid is on, he is on. Lately, he has been great and we found a great trick to calm the lungs on this kid! ;)

Halloween was a LOT of fun. On Wednesday our ward had a truck or treat and carnival-type games all inside, fortunately, because that morning we got our first snow fall of the season. CRAZY!! Each presidency was asked to set up and run a door for the kids to come to. My FABULOUS counselor dressed up and brought so many great decorations and ran everything while I took my kids around. For some reason Ben always gets pulled away by people wanting him to do something, so I really appreciate all the help and understanding from people in the ward!

I have some great silver horns if you look closely enough!

Thursday we went to Ben's work party. Each year about this time they have a pizza party and booths set up with bowls of goodies - it's great practice for actualy Halloween. (It's because of this and other events at Ben's work that Trenton is sure Ben only eats pizza and cotton candy at work!) That night Ben's brother and his girlfriend came over to do homework and be here while the boys slept so Ben & I could get out for a bit. We learned a new game from friends from the ward and Ben really liked it. I kept taking breaks to feed Paige so I need to play a little more, but it was a fun night out of the house.
Saturday we celebrated Trent's friend's birthday. His friend is born on Halloween so now with 3 birthday parties with this friend Trenton always thinks we're going to have a fun party every Halloween! This year was a lot of fun with an entire Halloween-theme. Another place to wear our costumes is always a great idea! The boys had a blast and Paige (bless her) slept the entire time. We drove home in a rain storm and got ready for trick-or-treating. Because of the weather we only went a few places and we ended up driving to those. Of course we had to hit the places that we knew would have the scariest yards...that's what Trent has been begging for the past month. He had a great time. We came home and got in jammies & the boys had a blast taking turns handing out candy. Of course they had too much and stayed up way too late, but it sure was fun to spend Halloween with them! The holidays are so much more fun now that I have kids...it's like the best of all my childhood memories all over again!

Trenton seems so old to me. He is such a great kid and so much fun to talk to. He's in the blue shirt in this picture.

And this cutie pie was so good all day. He is so sweet and gives the best butterfly kisses!

Uncle Chase hung out for a bit after we got back from trick-or-treating. Then he officially moved into his new place that night. Trenton prays everyday how grateful he is that Chase can live near us. My boys have had so much fun with Uncle Chase lately. We're glad he's sticking around here for awhile!

I love these pictures because Chase told me how much he liked my boys & Jasmyn's Hannah, but he was pretty sure he couldn't like a little baby very much. Well, Paige smiles and talks so much that Chase has mostly only seen happy baby Paige and I don't know if he'll admit it, but yeah, he likes her!

The end of a very long & wonderful week and day with my three kiddos. The stormy weather Saturday night made coming home and eating candy and hanging out with the kids & Ben seem more cozy and fun. I'll always remember this year's Halloween with fond memories!
1 comment:
Awww...how fun! What a sweet, cute little family you have! Paige is so darling! I agree that holidays are so much more fun with kids!
Post a Comment