Monday, November 01, 2010

'My Geen Stool'

The bunk beds are still fabulous, but Tyler was having a rough time getting into his bed...and why have a bunk bed if you can't get on it yourself? (especially when mommy tells you to go play in your room with your brother because she still wants to sleep!) So, I took a trip up north a little just to buy what I thought would be the perfect stool for Tyler. I hit the jackpot! Tyler LOVES 'my geen stool' and carries it around with him everywhere. It's so nice that he can reach things now (seriously, he's really good about asking first!) and I love that he can get into his own bed now. He has since learned how to grab the sheets and pull himself on the bed, but often he will go get his new stool just because he loves it so much. Another favorite is putting it against the window and watching for when Daddy comes home!

No comments: