Monday, November 01, 2010

We All Love Paige

Some of these are off-center because I was trying to get Paige to smile and wasn't looking at the camera. I am SO VERY blessed to have this little girl. My family and friends will all remind me forever how silly I was to be nervous about a girl. I'm probably still right, but I really feel like she was a special blessing to me right now. Paige makes me so happy I'm her mommy. I absolutely love her smile and her laughing/giggling is now part of many minutes every day. It's the best! Our family is sure lucky to have her! (Oh, and did I mention she is CHUNKY!! It's awesome! I'm not in the least worried about this kid getting enough to eat. I have got to take a video of her wrists...so funny!)

2 comments:

The Woody's Fam said...

Oh, she is so cute! I love her age, I think it is my favorite.

The Brown Family said...

She is so cute!!