Wednesday, December 08, 2010

4 months old!

This little girl is so patient! She is my first baby to suck on her hands to comfort herself. I LOVE it. Paige loves watching people and my favorite, she starting giggling when the boys laugh. Usually they are laughing at each other, but Paige just starts busting up now and it's so stinkin' cute!
Paige is officially 4 months old now. I cannot believe she's so old! Suddenly one day I picked her up from a nap and she was older...she's not a little newborn anymore. I love that she responds and has a little opinion about when and where she can be left alone. Only if she's sleeping does she want quiet, but do NOT leave her if she is awake. She has been pulling the blankets that we lay her on on the floor up to her mouth to chew on. I don't think my boys chewed on blankets, but she can do whatever she wants with them because she is much happier than my boys! Paige weighs 15.9 pounds and is in the 85% for weight. 95% for length and head. We had to take her out of the newborn part of the bed because I walked in the other day to get her from her nap and she had rotated a little too much for my taste. Oh, darn!
I sure love this little girl. My biggest hope is that I get to hold her a whole ton over Christmas. I know I get to hold her some, but it just doesn't feel like enough sometimes when I also have to 'hold me, mama' for Tyler all the time! I like holding him too, but he demanded it more...apparently, he still does!

1 comment:

The Thomas Family said...

She is so cute!! We miss yall!