I love being married! We have three adorable little kiddos who I have the privledge of being mommy to every day. I am blessed to have the many talents and experiences that I do and I try to use them to create wonderful memories for my little family. With plenty of real life moments mixed in too!
Wednesday, December 08, 2010
Christmas Cheer
We made some fun, holiday cookies for Ben's work gifts this year. Trent loved helping me and one day I just made a whole ton of them. Yesterday the boys made and decorated some 'snoppy-laying-on-top-of-his-doghouse' cookies. It was fun to watch them have a good time decorating.
We decorated the house for Christmas in about an hour. It was perfect! I just can't see doing more when we're gone for half the time. I let the boys decorate the tree and for the first time didn't do it the way I wanted it. But I kinda understand now why my mom had two Christmas trees some years - the kids tree just isn't that pretty! That's okay, the best part was that Ben got out the tree this year - first time ever - and he put it together. At the end of last year our tree broke and we threw it out. In all the Christmas clearance we found another one and I was so happy when I remembered it was pre-lit. Now, I know that everyone will have an opinion about real and fake, but regardless of my personal feelings, I was so happy not to have to string lights this year!! You should try it sometime!! It really is all it's cracked up to be.
I thought I should take a picture of our count-down chain before it's gone. It's counting down until we leave...which is coming at me very fast.
We have a ridiculous amount of advent calendars...it's so much fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love advent calendars! They are the best! A pre-lit tree. I might come and put your up next year so I can experience that!
Post a Comment