I love being married! We have three adorable little kiddos who I have the privledge of being mommy to every day. I am blessed to have the many talents and experiences that I do and I try to use them to create wonderful memories for my little family. With plenty of real life moments mixed in too!
Wednesday, December 29, 2010
Christmas Cheer
Just before things got completely out of control, Jasmyn & I hung out for a day. We found lots of amazing gingerbread houses and scenes along with a Christmas alphabet that Trent thought was a ton of fun to search. This hotel puts together a really fun holiday search with beautiful scenes and we had a great time finding them all!
We also ended up at Costco together, because, come on, Costco is always fun with four kids in tow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Amber, is your sit and stand the one that has the second seat attachment? We are planning on getting that one, and if you have it I would like to know what you thought about it. Reviews are always better when they are from people you know.
Those ginger bread houses are amazing, and Paige is a doll!
Post a Comment