I love being married! We have three adorable little kiddos who I have the privledge of being mommy to every day. I am blessed to have the many talents and experiences that I do and I try to use them to create wonderful memories for my little family. With plenty of real life moments mixed in too!
Hey you ghost called me yesterday, I was all excited you were home - I still have your family Christmas present - I realized after the 3rd hello you were talking in the background to someone else so I hung up. I see you are still in Victorville so it will just have to wait. Be thankful you are in Cali cause we got another 10" of snow today. Please make it stop!!! Call me when you get back, we'll have to do a McD's lunch or something!
So It is so crazy that we have not met up yet...I was wondering if you would like to try and arrange something I would still love to see you...I lost you number or I would have called. I am fairly flexible tues and Thursday are a little less busy but let me know when you can.
3 comments:
I love that top one of Trenton - too funny.
Hey you ghost called me yesterday, I was all excited you were home - I still have your family Christmas present - I realized after the 3rd hello you were talking in the background to someone else so I hung up. I see you are still in Victorville so it will just have to wait. Be thankful you are in Cali cause we got another 10" of snow today. Please make it stop!!! Call me when you get back, we'll have to do a McD's lunch or something!
SUPER fun! I love Paige's belly.
So It is so crazy that we have not met up yet...I was wondering if you would like to try and arrange something I would still love to see you...I lost you number or I would have called. I am fairly flexible tues and Thursday are a little less busy but let me know when you can.
Post a Comment