I love being married! We have three adorable little kiddos who I have the privledge of being mommy to every day. I am blessed to have the many talents and experiences that I do and I try to use them to create wonderful memories for my little family. With plenty of real life moments mixed in too!
Sunday, December 12, 2010
Random Days in Our Family
We have a FHE chart! Wow - that really does make me feel old. We've never had one, but have just rotated in our heads (because usually Ben & I would do most of the lessons). Since even Tyler can now pray on his own now, we decided it would be fun to have a chart so they could definitely start taking turns in choosing the activity, etc. I love it because it's simple and I made it. All the names have magnets on them and it's been fun to use.
The two new things that Paige does that make me smile - suck her bottom lip in and try to get her feet into her mouth to suck on. So cute! I also love that Paige can hold and play with toys on her own quite a bit. She is awake for longer and longer times these days so having some entertainment besides the boys is fun for her.
These two like playing games together. For some reason Ben's been pretty busy lately and hasn't had a lot of time so this was a great night for Trent.
The other day at the lunch table I started goofing around and "put my kids in jail" behind my fork prongs. Of course they thought I was hilarious and had to try it too. Trent could do it, but I made us all stop when it looked like Tyler was more likely to stab his eye because he had it pushed up against his face so hard.
AH! I am so excited for Christmas! Mostly I am so excited to see and spend lots of time with all our families. We have been watching lots of Christmas movies/shows and listening to plenty of music. I love hearing my kids sing Christmas songs and everyday Tyler asks me to sing "Rudolph", "Frosty", and "Santa Claus is Coming to Town". This week is going to fly by! I'm so excited!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love your FHE chart! One day we will be a FHE chart family.
Post a Comment