San Diego.....
I love being married! We have three adorable little kiddos who I have the privledge of being mommy to every day. I am blessed to have the many talents and experiences that I do and I try to use them to create wonderful memories for my little family. With plenty of real life moments mixed in too!
Friday, February 04, 2011
Disneyland & San Diego
We went to Disneyland with my sister and her family. Of course, on the way, we had to have a little adventure.
Once we were on our way again, the day was lots of fun and I forgot all about the little delay in the morning.
San Diego.....
At the new Mormon Battalion exhibit, Trenton got to be the model for the soliders equipment and gear. That is one heavy gun!
San Diego.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment