I was thinking about my silly kids and although I have posted things about them on facebook, I'll never go back through that and remember them all. So, from the last few months, here are the funniest from my kids...
Trent: "mom, you look like bigfoot'. Me: 'okay?....?' Trent: 'you have long hair like him'. Here's hoping that's the only connection!! :/
Today at the zoo Ty was insisting to Trenton that one of the monkeys looked like Tyler...I just had to walk away to keep from busting up!
I was laying in the ground with Tyler when he suddenly turned toward me and head butted me! Of course then he expected to be comforted when he 'mysteriously' got hurt. Yeah, right. I told him it served him right and that he had to tell me sorry. Will this child ever stop bashing his head into things?
Talking to our kids about our friends the Bairs whom we love. Tyler asked if they had claws. 15 minutes later, I understood why he asked that. :P
Tyler: I'm being naughty! He then proceeds to pick up and chuck random items across the room. Toys, pillows, a stool...that's the second time this week. He is so random and too smart not to know exactly what he's doing! Stinker!
Today after watching the water go down the bathtub drain, Tyler asked where it went. I told him it went down the pipe, down the street, and out to the lake. He got upset when I told him the name of the lake: "No, I want it to go to BYU lake!" What's up BYU? Where's your lake?
No comments:
Post a Comment