I love being married! We have three adorable little kiddos who I have the privledge of being mommy to every day. I am blessed to have the many talents and experiences that I do and I try to use them to create wonderful memories for my little family. With plenty of real life moments mixed in too!
Sunday, March 20, 2011
Zoo Day
Ben & I have been talking about taking the kids to the zoo for awhile now. We woke up one Saturday and realized (by some weird wonder) that we had nothing going on that day. So, we went to the zoo. We had such a great time! It was a little cooler up there than at our house, but hoodies and we were fine. The crowds were down and many of the animals were out since it wasn't too hot or too cold. It was so much fun!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment