
We have been a little under the weather. Today we ALL made it to church in what seemed like a long time. I am ready for spring...REALLY ready!
We have had the cold, sneezing, coughing, strep, ear - sinus - yeast infections, and the general runny nose and not feeling good that comes along with several kids. Thanks to all my children keeping the germs around, I finally caught it after 4 weeks. Ridiculous! I told my family the next kid to touch their sick friends or lick random items (Tyler) is getting in trouble. I guess my kids were well last week too, so staying home from nursery might've been a good thing. So done. I want to have the sun shine and go swimming. Is that too much to ask? :)
While we wait, we have done a lot of rolling around.

And here is Paige when she's tired and hungry and wants mom to stop taking pictures and pick her up. she goes from sweet and laughing to angry pretty fast...

Trent is getting really good at some songs on the piano. He is doing a great job and he loves to practice - especially when Tyler is interested in what he's doing. They practice like this a lot in the morning.

And Tyler tells me EVERYDAY how happy he is and that he wants to stay up all day. I started reading to the boys (I know, it's Little House - but my boys LOVE it!!) and in five minutes Tyler was slumped over on the couch...I love this kid. Why does he have to fight us on everything? I don't know. I just don't know.
4 comments:
Ooh I just want to snuggle your daughter! She's just getting cuter and cuter. I'm pretty sure a good game of rolling around on the floor with her would make all my cares zip right away. ;)
I just love the little Paige's little ponytail!
I just love Paige's little ponytail!
She is so cute!
Post a Comment