Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Cutest Little Paige

My miss Paige is so big! Her six month came and she was 97% in length and head. Her weight is less than Trent at only 80%. She is now 7 months old and such a fun little girl! I swear she knows more than her brothers ever did at this age. She is super easy-going and way fun to be around. She laughs and plays and entertains unless she is tired or hungry. Don't mess with her then! Paige is really good at raspberries and she is great at rolling and just yesterday proved she is expert at army crawling now. She can pretty much get anyway, unless she wedges herself in somewhere and gets stuck! She has recently had in her hands: Ben's shoes, Tyler's cups, mom's purse (and removing contents), Trent's books and math, and Tyler's pizza in both hands when we were having dinner Friday night watching TV. We left for no more than 1 minute and came back to her squealing with happiness that she had reached Ty's food. Yeah, those days are over! The gate is coming out this weekend. Bummer for mom!! I love this little girl and her easygoing nature. She is pure happiness and sweetness. She still only has two teeth, but I'm okay with that.
Can you see her long hair? It's a little too long on top...but I don't want to cut it, but she seriously has every different length up there. Here she is trying to find something on her shirt to eat - a favorite pasttime!!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Ohhh, she is so sweet and adorable. I can hardly believe I haven't met her! She'll be nearly one next time we're in Utah! Ca-razy! Magnus' hair was the same way-crazy on top and all different lengths. I just gave him his first haircut last week. Oh, and your hair is so blond! I like it, very cute on you :)

Kristin said...

She really is so cute! I just can't say enough how happy I am you got a girl!;) You look two look so beautiful in that last pic!

Laney said...

I love that her little personality comes through in the picts. She's so cute. Love Ben's face, too ;)

Telitaadams said...

What a precious baby! I wish Emma and her could meet. I might make a trip at the end of August and hopefully we can meet up!