Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Some funnies about Tyler....

Yesterday as we were getting on shoes to go pick up Trenton, Tyler announces: "I'm going to be naughty now" and then proceeds to pick up and chuck random items across the rooms and run around banging on doors, walls, anything. Interesting. Since I have probably used the word "naughty" once since he has been alive, this struck me as mostly funny. So, I grabbed him by his arm and led him outside. He just stood there on the porch while I loaded Paige up. He was talking kinda quietly, but was saying to himself, "I'm just staying here". Whatever. I asked if he wanted to come. He did his favorite right now: "humph". Nice.
So, I started the car and backed out of the driveway. Of course he instantly burst into tears and magically wanted to come with me. Then he went on and on about "you never leave me, please" while I buckled him up. Goober. I told him of course I would never leave him if he would OBEY!! He calmed right down and said, "okay, I obey, Mom". I love him! :)

About two weeks ago during Sacrament I was trying to keep Tyler quiet by looking at pictures in the BOM. You know the picture of Lehi and his family crossing the ocean in a boat? I asked Tyler what that picture was about, since we talk about that one ALL THE TIME and I thought he could quietly tell me and keep himself busy. Nope. He made me laugh a little irreverantly when he said, "Yeah, them pirates!". Oh, that boy!

No comments: