I love being married! We have three adorable little kiddos who I have the privledge of being mommy to every day. I am blessed to have the many talents and experiences that I do and I try to use them to create wonderful memories for my little family. With plenty of real life moments mixed in too!
Tuesday, April 05, 2011
Happy 7th, Ben!
Saturday was our 7th anniversary. I always want letters from Ben and he frequently writes them to me. I'm sure no one except perhaps my mom and Ben's mom would know what this is. Ben and I used to write all the time in high school to each other. Ben would always fold his letters this way and he still writes me and folds them the same way. I love it! It's fun getting love letters!
Ben came home after Priesthood session with these beautiful flowers. He wanted so badly to surprise me and he sure did. I never guessed. He's good at surprising me.
What better way to spend the day than watching Conference? :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh happy Anniversary! What a sweet husband you have!
Post a Comment