Wednesday, April 27, 2011

This Sweet Girl....

...kept me sane and happy. Well, you know, not really the sane part, but enough that I could handle Tyler and not feel too crazy. Mostly I decided I would just keep a record in my phone of all the punishments I got to dish out for the laughter part and except for the part about him just not caring, it didn't really bother me much. But it was sure nice to hold Paige and snuggle her. She has always been soothing to my soul.
And she's an awesome traveler: hardly cried (unless provoked), but popped out two more teeth two days after we got back. Love little miss angel baby.
(All the praise is to have something to refer me to when she's a teenager...:))

1 comment:

Laney said...

Look at that hair! She's such a doll. When you find the money tree will you send us some so I can come visit you!? It's been WAY too long. Seriously.