My sister, Jasmyn, and I took all our four kiddos and went to California for a visit. I fear Jasmyn was a little frustrated by the crying at times, but it was completely normal for our end...:)

Pit stop in St. George...

After hitting the store for a week's worth of food, treats, snacks, and plenty of junk food, we didn't really go anywhere...it was fabulous! Paige was a little weirded out at first by sitting up next to Hannah...

Then we played:


And hugged:

And played:

And jumped, jumped, jumped:

And this is what happens to your hair when you roll around on the trampoline with your kids:
We visited with our friend Sadie and her kids. Trenton thought her boy was pretty cool...

Baths:

And, of course, Scandia:


And here I am trying to teach right-handed putting...interesting...

Mom took us to get boba drinks, which the kids loved! And then we had to bring the cool straws home....

The weather was PERFECT and wonderful. We didn't wear so much as a hoodie or sweater all week. Which was awesome since it was still raining and cold here when we left and when we got back. It was probably the most relaxing and fun vacation I've ever had with kids. It was fabulous. If Paige woke up, no biggie - nothing pressing to do the next day and my wonderful Mom fed and watched my kids until I could function. Of course it's nice being able to take advantage of that the couple times a year we see my mom...I think it makes me appreciate that I get to sleep in an extra hour so much more!
And thanks to vacationing with my mom and sister, I didn't take one picture...but clearly have nothing to feel guilty about not documenting! Thanks Mom & Jazz!
Thank you Mom & Dad for letting us visit!!
1 comment:
Fun, fun, fun! I'm so jealous about the California sun!! It's cloudy, cold, and rainy here ... which reminds me ... I need to take my vitamin D! :)
Post a Comment