Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Paige at Nine Months

This fun, cute, adorable little girl is 9 months old already!! I swear I saw every moment with Trent...I guess that's what happens as you have more things going on and more children. That's the main reason I enjoy sitting down and feeding her - I want that time just with her.
Paige LOVES the swings. She loves to be outside. She loves to play with any toy that her brothers have that she probably shouldn't have. Paige is happy and content to explore unless she is hungry or tired. She has been exploring so much lately that she has also been hurting herself - getting fingers pinched in something seems to be the most common. Paige starts following me around when she wants food or sleep.
Paige is a great sleeper. She put herself on a schedule so quickly and has been my easiest at getting to understand what she wants. Chalk it up to experience or her temperment - either way it's awesome. The only down about sleeping is that because of our crazy life she is now down to only two naps a day, which is a little early for me. I can sometimes get her a third, but the past two weeks she hasn't even really needed them. I just hope she doesn't fight me on naps at age two. I HAVE to have those quiet times, so, like her brothers, she will at least be confined to her crib. :)
At her nine month check up she weighed 20 pounds exactly. She only grew a 1/2 inch in the last three months. At 28 inches she is much shorter than either of her brothers at this age. I love her rubberband wrists and the cute rolls at her ankles.
We think she's pretty perfect!

No comments: