After that moment of fun, I found Trent through the rush of kids and we hurried to leave for Trent's first T-ball game....which was promptly rained out after 4 minutes of us being there. By that time Ben had left work and caught up with us however, so I sat in the car with Paige and Tyler and breathed for what felt like the first time that day. :) Did I mention I was also coming and going from our Girl's Camp fundraiser?...which also got rained out. Felt like a LONG day...with lots of good stories!
I love being married! We have three adorable little kiddos who I have the privledge of being mommy to every day. I am blessed to have the many talents and experiences that I do and I try to use them to create wonderful memories for my little family. With plenty of real life moments mixed in too!
Wednesday, May 25, 2011
The "Be Four Places at Once" Day
Ben's work always has a fun party right before summer starts. Because we have three kids, this year Ben had to run into work for a few hours while I was out playing with the kids. It was fun...of course there's not much a mother can do when your 5 year old wants to box with giant gloves and you're holding the baby...except take pictures, of course! Tyler wasn't so sure about the idea, but was a good sport so Trent could play.
After eating and boxing, Ty wanted to jump while Trent went down some slides. I can keep an eye on everyone through the chaos until...the jump house Tyler was in deflated and trapped about 5 kids inside. Fortunately, one of those kids was about 12 years old, the only one over 4 years, and he immediately rounded up all the kids and started handing them through the opening to the parents. I lost that kid and didn't get to thank him, but I loved him and his parents that day!
After that moment of fun, I found Trent through the rush of kids and we hurried to leave for Trent's first T-ball game....which was promptly rained out after 4 minutes of us being there. By that time Ben had left work and caught up with us however, so I sat in the car with Paige and Tyler and breathed for what felt like the first time that day. :) Did I mention I was also coming and going from our Girl's Camp fundraiser?...which also got rained out. Felt like a LONG day...with lots of good stories!
After that moment of fun, I found Trent through the rush of kids and we hurried to leave for Trent's first T-ball game....which was promptly rained out after 4 minutes of us being there. By that time Ben had left work and caught up with us however, so I sat in the car with Paige and Tyler and breathed for what felt like the first time that day. :) Did I mention I was also coming and going from our Girl's Camp fundraiser?...which also got rained out. Felt like a LONG day...with lots of good stories!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment