I love being married! We have three adorable little kiddos who I have the privledge of being mommy to every day. I am blessed to have the many talents and experiences that I do and I try to use them to create wonderful memories for my little family. With plenty of real life moments mixed in too!
Wednesday, May 25, 2011
Nice...
So, we were all working and playing outside on Saturday afternoon while Paige was asleep inside for a few hours. It was great...until I went in to get her and found this:
Nice, right? There was blood all over her ear and head, hands, and two blankets. Once I found the source I took a picture. Who picks their ears until they bleed? She has never done it before or since, but it was quite strange to find so much blood just from taking a nap.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment