Every child needs a picture like this, right?:

Well, Paige could have 100 by now! She has now crossed over to the 'want-to-feed-myself' stage, and while things like cooked vegetables and pieces of chicken are fine, spaghetti is a whole new level...especially because she is my first child to have so much hair. And I can't just buzz it, so now Paige ends up with a in-the-sink hair wash a couple times a week. Wipes are wonderful on short hair, but they just don't cut it for hers.
My generous, amazing friend came and did her hair one day while we were hanging out.

I know I'm only at the beginning of 'girl hair-doing', but I really am having fun with Paige and her head of hair!!
Before we headed to California I stocked up on some new toys and books that I hoped would make the trip more 'magical'! It worked! And then we discovered Paige's new favorite toys: spider-man & cinderella pez. HA! A hundred toys could be in front of her and she does this pushing away motion with one arm while she pulls herself over to the desired pez with the other arm. It's hilarious! She can spot those pez anywhere and although we have a mickey mouse pez, she won't touch it. Spider-man is her favorite...
No comments:
Post a Comment