I love being married! We have three adorable little kiddos who I have the privledge of being mommy to every day. I am blessed to have the many talents and experiences that I do and I try to use them to create wonderful memories for my little family. With plenty of real life moments mixed in too!
Wednesday, June 22, 2011
Church Museum
If you get a chance to go to the Church History Museum, you should make sure to visit the Children's exhibit. It's changed this year and it's very fun. We've been there twice now and my kids absolutely love it. We played for hours with cousins and it was a blast!! The whole thing is very kid-friendly and very interactive. Perfect for a too-hot or rainy day. If you want me to go with you, we're always up for this fun outing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So fun. I want to go again. Every time Bella sees the pictures she asks if we can go back to that place! Let's plan another day down there. The only bad days for me really are Wednesdays and Thursdays. And we're getting into too-hot-for-outside days, so it would be perfect.
Ok when I get back to Provo we are going together I swear we will make it happen :) Amy
Post a Comment