Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Kindergarten Graduation

I cannot believe Trenton is done with Kindergarten...what? I cannot be old enough to have a six-year-old. Don't worry, Amber, you're not that old...he's not six!
While we waited for the graduates to join us Tyler and I played around with the camera...he's so easy to entertain if you have something he wants! My kindergarten graduation is one of my few memories from school. Since Ben didn't remember if he had one, I was glad that I remembered for sharing purposes.
Performing for the parents: Trenton got an award for being the most polite. His teacher called him a "little gentleman". Good to hear for a mom who is never sure what lessons are getting through to her boys! Trenton absolutely LOVED school. He is a pretty easy-going kid who gets along with everyone and picks up things pretty quickly. Trent has already told me he's sad school is over. I told him we're going to be too wiped out from swimming and bike rides to be sad!!

2 comments:

Telitaadams said...

Can you believe it! We're so close to meeting the 1-year point with our baby girls! I can see how kindergarten graduation can creep on you just like that.

Sarah said...

Isn't it wonderful and horrible all at the same time? It still kills me every time one of my kids has a birthday. I dread it and look forward to it all at the same time. Being a mom is so hard on so many different levels, no? Anyway, you look terrific :) Your kids take the cake for "Cutest Around"