I love being married! We have three adorable little kiddos who I have the privledge of being mommy to every day. I am blessed to have the many talents and experiences that I do and I try to use them to create wonderful memories for my little family. With plenty of real life moments mixed in too!
Tuesday, June 07, 2011
T-Ball
Everytime Ben & I go outside to work, Trenton sets up the yard for playing ball. Since actually putting him in TBall, he's had even more things to practice and he loves every minute of playing - with and without other kids.
One fun thing we found out after the season started was that Trent's friend from the ward was on his same team. I love that boy's mom. She is an amazing mother and someone I have always looked up to. I'm glad she's my friend...see you at games, Melissa!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment