Tuesday, August 09, 2011

Happy Birthday Paige!!

Loving Cousins...the birthday girls!! I love little Paige girl! Her birthday was a lot of fun...for me! I had my family in town and we all got together for a celebration of Paige's 1st birthday and my niece Hannah's 2nd. They are a year and two days apart. It was fun to watch Paige open her presents, play with her new baby, and eat a pink cupcake covered in frosting! She's adorable. And Paige loves wearing shoes. These little pink slippers are a favorite and she will dump out all the other shoes in the basket to find the shoes she wants and bring them to me.
I took the kids to Toys R Us and walked down the pink baby aisle...and Paige went NUTS!! She wasn't throwing a fit, but just really wanted to hold all the babies. I handed her one, then two, then three and she just wanted to hold onto all of them. Which is why I'm so glad we got her a baby for her birthday - she loves it EVERYDAY and it's so funny to see how girlie she is. I love having a girl! :) She's so sad here because I'm not getting her cupcake fast enough!! Come on, Mom!!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

I cannot tell you enough how dang cute she is! I can hardly believe she's 1. She is too cute. I just love this age. All of the pictures on the post below had me cracking up! I just wanna squeeze her. Cute baby Paige...

The Woody's Fam said...

A year already. Where does time go? Maren has that same little black and white polka dot dress. It is one of my favorites. And only like $5 bucks at Wallyworld. Can't go wrong.

She is so cute, I love that she got so excited about the girly isle. Just one more thing that makes girls so fun. Makes that tantrums for cupcakes worth it.

Laney said...

What fun! She's such a cute girl. I can see a lot of you in her. Especially in the Paige picture post. Thanks for sharing it with us!

Telitaadams said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PAIGE! I hope to be able to meet you one day. You are a cutie pie!