Tuesday, August 09, 2011

Paigey Paige

Here are some random pictures of Paige that I have taken over the last few weeks. I just have to capture all the many faces and expressions because they crack me up! Yesterday we played for at least 2 hours broken up into 15-30 minutes sections of play. We played "feed the baby" which was extremely boring for me, but watching Paige think it was the best game ever and watching her little brain put it all together was awesome. She's so funny...mostly because she thinks she's hilariousa nd bursts out in these great laughs. I laugh everyday because of Paige. (I realize some aren't the best quality, but at least I can remember)

1 comment:

The Woody's Fam said...

That is the same baby Maren got for her 1st b-day and she takes it every were too.

I guess we have great taste buying our kids that same thing.