The night before his birthday he opened presents from the family.
I love being married! We have three adorable little kiddos who I have the privledge of being mommy to every day. I am blessed to have the many talents and experiences that I do and I try to use them to create wonderful memories for my little family. With plenty of real life moments mixed in too!
Monday, September 05, 2011
Happy 6th Birthday, Trenton!!
I can hardly believe I have a six-year-old. It's crazy to think about. I am so grateful for my sweet Trenton. He is so excited about life and everything. He is fun to share things with and really fun to play games with. He loves life and his family. He can work all our electronics and, of course, things that's normal. :) On his birthday I took him and Paige to the doctor: Trent is 47 inches tall. He had a blast at his birthday party, and was so good and happy through the whole day. He was excited to count down the hours until his party, and things like the doctor helped take up the space.
The night before his birthday he opened presents from the family.
Totally worth buying a cake at this point in our lives.
We love you, Trenton!
The night before his birthday he opened presents from the family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment