Monday, September 05, 2011

My Birthday


Inbwteen Trenton's birthday and my birthday we got together with my sister and her family at seven peaks. They came over after and sang to Trent and me. It was so sweet of Jasmyn to bake us a cake...thanks, Jazz!! And thanks for the awesome bag, you two!!
At the park everything was a lot of fun - until Marc, Ben, & I all tried to go down a water slide together. It was fun, but we ended up flipping in the tunnel and I had a major headache the rest of the day. But Marc, Heather, & I all made it down the scariest ride twice. Although there was a lot of screaming coming from someone...hmmm. :)
Thanks for our last summer fling, guys! Next year you'll have to play, too, Jasmyn!!

My birthday was good. I didn't have to cook dinner because Ben took us out to Outback. So Good!! I packed a very little, but spent a lot of the day chatting with my friend, Elizabeth, who came up to keep me company while I packed. It was more fun to just relax! That night we went out washer and dryer shopping for our new place. I can fit so much more in these new babies...ah! Loving them!!
It's weird to be nearly 30...maybe you think it's silly of me, but it's truly weird. I have thought of myself on the young side of 20s until a few months ago it hit me. This is the last of my 20s, but I have a feeling the best is yet to come.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday to you and Trenton! And I SO know what you mean. Aren't I still like, 19? It sure feels like it. I'm not so keen on this "30" thing... :)

Laney said...

Seriously 30 is WAY better than 20. I promise. Plus you look early 20's and are get prettier each year. From what people tell me kids make you feel older, but you've got to switch the mindset. I'm stuck at 26 in my head and I'm 5 years from the big 4-0. I don't feel old yet so YOU can't either! :D