Ben is amazing! He took off three days of work so we could close on the house, load the truck and move with him around and helping me. It being a holiday weekend, he was off work for a total of 6 days! Today hit hard when we all had to do the work and school thing again! But I'm so ready for a schedule and something of what our new life will be like that it's okay by me!
In the days that Ben has been home with us he has: painted many touchups in our old home, packed up the entire garage by himself, put together our new lawn mower, mowed the new lawn (it's big, so it took a long time!), fixed two closet doors, replaced all the old locks on our new house, set up the internet and cable (pretty important! and getting the internet to all the computers was extra fun! :P), he took the boys out for several hours to a couple of stores so I could finish unpacking a room, shampooed all the carpets in our old house, fixed and replaced several sets of blinds, moved nearly everything into the truck and back out (thank heavens for friends and family, but he really did almost everything himself), hung a paper towel holder, went shopping twice with me for household stuff, never complained when we had pizza AGAIN!!, took Paige so I could go to RS in our new ward, helped out in nursery our last few weeks in our old ward, took apart and put back together all the beds, pretty much himself, and every night would ask me if there was anything else I needed him to do. He's amazing and the best husband!!
I love you, Ben! You are so good to me!
2 comments:
I think he has earned a huge massage!
Way to go Ben!! Awesome hubbys are the best :)
Post a Comment