Ben was a little frustrated that our vacuum had only lasted 'not even a year yet', but once I talked it through with him, he remembered it had been closer to four years. Then he felt better about it. With time a serious issue, he didn't have time to try to even look at it and fix it, and so the next day we went and bought a new vacuum. I really like it. And we kept our old green one so that when Ben does get around to fixing it, hopefully I can have a vacuum on each floor! Wouldn't that be nice??!!
I love being married! We have three adorable little kiddos who I have the privledge of being mommy to every day. I am blessed to have the many talents and experiences that I do and I try to use them to create wonderful memories for my little family. With plenty of real life moments mixed in too!
Thursday, September 08, 2011
The Vacuums
The VERY DAY we were supposed to be cleaning and loading up, Wednesday, our vacuum just died about two minutes into vacuuming our bedroom. ??? Yeah, well, since it was 1am and I was already exhausted, I just told Ben, canned the whole idea of getting anything else done and went to bed in the living room.
Ben was a little frustrated that our vacuum had only lasted 'not even a year yet', but once I talked it through with him, he remembered it had been closer to four years. Then he felt better about it. With time a serious issue, he didn't have time to try to even look at it and fix it, and so the next day we went and bought a new vacuum. I really like it. And we kept our old green one so that when Ben does get around to fixing it, hopefully I can have a vacuum on each floor! Wouldn't that be nice??!!
Today I realized something else: Paige is afraid of our new vacuum. I don't know if it's a different noise or the color or she just doesn't like the vacuum in the new house, but she used to chase and nearly sit on the green vacuum and today while I was vacuuming she had a terrified look on her face (just like my boys) and she was crawling away as fast as she could. Poor thing. She's loved the vacuum this whole time and her friend had to go and die. I guess we'll see what happens when the green one gets used again. :)
Ben was a little frustrated that our vacuum had only lasted 'not even a year yet', but once I talked it through with him, he remembered it had been closer to four years. Then he felt better about it. With time a serious issue, he didn't have time to try to even look at it and fix it, and so the next day we went and bought a new vacuum. I really like it. And we kept our old green one so that when Ben does get around to fixing it, hopefully I can have a vacuum on each floor! Wouldn't that be nice??!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment