Nothing much going on, other than still trying to unpack things like pictures and such that we don't use or need. Stuff like that just makes it feel more like home. I haven't put up anything other than a few clocks and calendars.
I have worked out some kinks in potty training Tyler. We have a great little chart up that we've been working on covering with stickers in order for him to earn a dinosaur he picked out. It's working - right now. He is doing pretty great and his adjustment to moving is evening out. He took it the hardest, but I think he's eventually starting to be okay with our new world here.
Paige is practically running around the house. She never crawls anymore unless she's playing with the boys and they are crawling too. It's so weird to see her walking and understanding and responding to me. I can hardly believe that she's not a baby anymore. It's so weird how fast this year has gone by. One of my favorite things is that she brings me her shoes and sits down and asks me in her way to put them on her. She cracks me up.
Trenton is really starting to like his new school and getting to know lots of new friends. He was the one I was a little concerned about, but he's just my easy-going kid who can be friends with anybody. I really like the school here and the things they focus on. And Trenton is reading so well. It's funny when he asks me questions about what he reads as we drive....good and bad, this reading thing!
Life is good. Busy. Normal. We are blessed.
1 comment:
Sounds like everything is going well for you! I'm glad the stress of moving is behind you. Ugh, I hate moving. And I'm super jealous of your "normal". I love when everything in my life is "normal" and I think I'm due for it to be that way soon (Some one might disagree with me though... :).
Post a Comment