
Paige has been walking for about two weeks now. She is actually getting close to running around after Tyler. Week one was get up and see the reaction she got. This week has been her practically running and falling much less often. She also can stand up in the middle of the room and start walking from there. I cannot believe it. Overnight she is not a baby anymore. I am so glad she waited to walk until we were all moved, but I'm very ready for her to take that next step forward.

Tyler is in love with playing 'letter factory' with a whiteboard. He pretty much writes all the letters and tells himself the sounds they make. It's such interactive preschool on my part! Haha! But it's one of his favorite things to do. He's great at playing with Paige or by himself, but I really need to start taking him places, like some animal locations, because this is the age Trenton loved it so much. Now I just have to force myself out of the house sometime!!

Tyler also loves being every animal he makes up or we read about. He is always 'walking' around like the newest fav!

We have been hitting the BYU football games - of course! We have this great little tradition where we give the kids a box of candy and enjoy the game! It's fabulous! Especially since the games have been less than happy and all start right when Paige should be asleep, candy is the way to go! It's only a handful of times and after we got home @ 12:30 a few weeks ago Paige slept until 10:30 and the boys didn't get up until after 8 and then took care of themselves downstairs for a few hours until we showed our faces. No problem! We're having a great time just hanging out and spending time together!
No comments:
Post a Comment