I love being married! We have three adorable little kiddos who I have the privledge of being mommy to every day. I am blessed to have the many talents and experiences that I do and I try to use them to create wonderful memories for my little family. With plenty of real life moments mixed in too!
Tuesday, September 20, 2011
"Us like us house"
This week has gone by really fast, but we've had some fun times! Thursday morning my sister Jasmyn had her baby boy. So sweet! I went up to pick up my niece Hannah, so I got to see him just a few hours old. Tyler and Paige loved having Hannah at our house to play with. We had my sister Autumn here too helping me out and visiting. At 3:30am Friday morning my mom got to our house. She was going to come much later that day to go help out Jasmyn, but when it was only hours off from when Trenton was performing his grandparent's day program, she came up early and drove all night. Thanks, Mom! Trent never saw her before school (because she was sleeping) so his face was completely happy and lit up with smiles when he found us in the audience that afternoon. It was memorable! They sang a couple cute songs and then Trent got to show us his classroom and what they've been working on. And of course we signed him out early!
BYU's first home game was coming up. All the pre-game, get ready, teach songs to Hannah & Tyler was WAY more fun than anything during the actual game. Enough said.
Friday night we went out to eat, bought a new BYU shirt for Trent, played at Toys R Us to find Trent's birthday present and ended the night playing minature golf. When I skee balled a few balls up the ramps (I was holding Paige), Ben told me how great I was. :) Of course that's how my family usually played after about 5 holes...I have played more the correct way since we've been married than any other time in my life. I love spending time with my family. And as Tyler would say "Us like us house".
And I haven't gotten it on camera yet, but Paige started walking! My boys both started the week they turned one year old, but Paige has waited until we were moved into a new house. :) She started taking steps that we weren't bribing her to take Sunday the 11th. Every day she walks more and more. It's so cute how excited she gets.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment