Tuesday, November 22, 2011

It's never Dull!

Last week I was trying to take Trenton to school and loading up the kids in the van. Tyler wouldn't sit down and get buckled and he wouldn't let me help him either. I asked him what was going on and he said that he wanted to wait until Trenton was buckled because whoever is last, wins! Yeah, well, of course Trent would tell him that - Trent is usually the last in the car on school days. That goober! And to think I wanted an older brother when I was younger...those are exactly the kinds of things I used to pull on my siblings! Paige is fun! Here of course she's yelling at me because I told her to smile so we could all see her 14 teeth in her mouth. She doesn't like to be told what to do. I think she thinks she's really old instead of the year that she is. Usually she is pretty happy and sweet unless she's tired or hungry. But then, who isn't grumpy when they are tired or hungry? My only problem with it is that she yells...so, I think I'm ready for her to start talking. Just so she'll stop yelling.
And how in the world did my little Tyler learn how to make himself burp? Seriously, I can't even do that. Not that I have ever thought it would be so cool and practice or anything. we have to always watch how he's drinking because that squirt will start up and just keep burping if we're not paying attention.
Oh, kiddos! It's never dull!

No comments: