My family came up for this little guy's blessing: Andrew is stinkin' cute!

He's so sweet. He reminds me a lot of Trenton in his temperment. I like holding him. I think part of that is that I'm a tiny little bit baby hungry right now. This has never happened to me. Seriously - weird. But, no barfing during the holidays, so no baby inside me.
From my mother, we got a whole group photo, which is kind of fun, except that I really hate smiling with braces.

But I do because I really shouldn't let my children think I hate life for two whole years!
After, we ate at Jasmyn & Marc's home. It was fun to visit with family and friends.

And then I held more babies while I made Paige jealous and looked a little stoned. Or something.

On Monday my Dad left for Salt Lake while Jasmyn brought her kiddos to my house where we played the day away. It was seriously a lot of fun. We did some Christmas/Santa's workshop by sewing up some Christmas pajamas and my Mom made candy cane reindeer with Tyler, which he actually did like, even though his attention span is five minutes, max! We mostly ate and talked and had fun - Mom and her four daughters. I love them all so much!

And then Trenton wondered what is wrong with his obviously disturbed mother.

And those pictures on the wall are the only pictures hung in my whole house. And they were hung two days before - making progress!

And the girls were, shockingly sad and dramatic, while all the boys are happy and even tempered...even Andrew.

We had so much fun visiting with family and celebrating baby Andrew in our family! We all love him!
No comments:
Post a Comment