Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Perfect Weather

Last night was perfect weather for Halloween trick-or-treating. It was clear and only light sweater weather. Since the kids all had long sleeves on, they didn't even have to wear anything over their costumes. It was great!
Then today when we took Trent to school it was lightly sprinkling. We ran to the grocery store and only 20 minutes after we got home, still in rain weather, it had turned to this: Only 30 minutes later, this: Tyler and I ducked out for five minutes just because it's the first real snow that's actually kinda sticking. Snow boots and coats - sets the tone. And I turned on Christmas music while I put away the groceries. Hooray for two months of family, friends, warm houses, lots of good food, and remembering to be grateful and set life priorities. I love this time of year!!

No comments: