Tuesday, February 07, 2012

'Twas the Week Before Christmas

Before we could leave for California and Christmas, we had to get a few things done first. Mostly, we had to open our presents with enough time before we left to be able to play with them a little. Marc & Jasmyn got us a remote-control helicopter and it has been well played with ever since! This year was the first year that the kids propelled the magic of Christmas. I often heard Trenton and Tyler talking about Santa, the North Pole, and how they need to be good. I heard Christmas lists being exchanged between all three - with the boys telling Paige what she wanted. It was super fun and the best part was they are all still grateful enough to just be happy they had presents to open. It was a fun Christmas!
I just love how cute little toddlers are when they squat down and fold their cute little bodies in half! Love, love it!!
Ty's favorite gifts - toss up between his art set and the 10 or so puzzles he got!
And just ignore this picture of me...I thought Ben was goofing around. At least Tyler looks adorable!
Paige's favorite gift: her shopping cart. Everything from food to mirrors to babies travels in here.
Trent's favorite gift: Lego Indiana Jones for the Wii.
BEN'S BIRTHDAY!!
This year I did something I don't think I have done before - throw Ben a little family party BEFORE Christmas. It was fun and completely threw him off! We had our fun party after church the week before Christmas/his birthday.
I always find the best cards for Ben - it's so much fun!!
Ben really needed new shirts, so that's what he got. SInce he buys all his fun stuff whenever he wants through the rest of the year, I didn't feel too bad!
Happy 29th, Ben!

No comments: