I love being married! We have three adorable little kiddos who I have the privledge of being mommy to every day. I am blessed to have the many talents and experiences that I do and I try to use them to create wonderful memories for my little family. With plenty of real life moments mixed in too!
Tuesday, March 20, 2012
A Family Wedding
We few weekends ago we got to go to Ben's cousin's wedding. It was a really long day because we went down and came back all in one day, but it was so much fun! My sweet Aunt watched our kids while we were at the temple and then we had a blast visiting with family and dancing our hearts out later that night. It was so much fun to visit with family I don't always get to see. I married into such a great family! I found out all my kids - especially Tyler - are dancing crazies! It was so much fun to watch them get into it and just have a great time. Since we've been back I've been remembering to turn up the tunes more frequently and it's been a blast!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment