Saturday, March 24, 2012

Wounds

On the day of the wedding I woke up very early after staying up late getting things ready to go. I was curling my hair and suddenly burned my arm. I should've taken pictures of it the day of the wedding because it was huge and nasty, but these are from about four days later and on. I was suddenly VERY awake after this burn. :)
We were outside trimming our blackberry bushes (yay!) and Paige started running on the cement. Well, she's that age and she fell and didn't catch herself. I saw in slow-motion, but couldn't get there in time: she hit her chin first, then her nose and finally her forehead. The bump on her forehead was HUGE. After some olive oil and a night of sleep her head looked completely fine. But too much skin had been ripped off her cute little nose and here is the result the next two days.
Poor little thing. She looks tore up!

1 comment:

argylesocks said...

She is soo stinkin' cute, even with a scraped up nose.