Before we could have Tyler's 4th bday party, we had to get ready. He has wanted a Star Wars party for about 11 months now...:) I begged my sister Autumn to help me one day while she was over. Although these pictures are all of her working, I really did draw half the droids and colored the entire thing. It was fun and once I got started, wasn't as bad as I imagined! We decided they look like dog heads...but that's how they look in the movie. We were making a lightsaber cake, and with ten kids coming, cupcakes would be the best. Of course, Tyler couldn't watch me make something in the kitchen and not be part of it. He had a blast! I love it and mostly, Tyler loved it!!
I also made a Death Star pinata over the week and it looked awesome. However, while I know I took pictures, I'm afraid they might've been deleted when the boys took my camera the day of the party. I have a few shots of it while the kids were beating it open though. We were finally ready to party!!
2 comments:
sounds like a super fun day :) Great job drawing all those guys, they looked really awesome.
And a mighty fun party it was. My kids are still talking about it.
Post a Comment