I love being married! We have three adorable little kiddos who I have the privledge of being mommy to every day. I am blessed to have the many talents and experiences that I do and I try to use them to create wonderful memories for my little family. With plenty of real life moments mixed in too!
Tuesday, March 13, 2012
Star Wars Party
The day for Ty's party finally came. I was a little surprised that he continued wanting a Star Wars party, because I really thought I'd be throwing a dinosaur one. This was super fun though. We first had to use the force to get our fighter jets to destroy the Death Star. We also had to get our blue Gungan balls to hit and destroy the droid armies. And we had to toss the Gungan balls back and forth without letting them hit the ground, or they would explode. :) And then suddenly there was Storm Trooper music blaring and my kids can recognize that music anywhere, so Trenton shouted, "It's Darth Vader!" and out came Darth Vader, who had to be killed. My great husband and brother-in-law agreed to help me out. Half the kids loved it and the other half cried because of the masks. (Which I totally forgot that we had small children, so if you're kids are traumatized, please forgive me!) Next we beat open the Darth Star pinata. It was perfect amount of hits...And this was when I was so greatful that I chose to have glow stick lightsabers! Opening presents...he loved ALL OF THEM!! We then ate all the lightsaber food: cupcakes, pixie sticks, twizzlers, and straight pretzels. It was awesome craziness when we pulled out all the clone trooper masks. It was so much fun and then we had a last game of popping all the balloons...which my kids thought was one of the best parts of the day! Happy 4th Birthday, Tyler!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment