I love Tyler's smile here. This is my favorite little happy face of his. And the chicken in the pan there is my new favorite...it's DELICIOUS!!
And our little cheeser girl. She knows EXACTLY what to do when a camera gets pulled out and it's always the cheesiest smile...my favorite of hers! And this is our counter when Paige is putting stickers on a piece of paper, Tyler is cutting and pasting same sound pictures, and Trenton is doing his math and reading homework. I love when Trent reads to all of us...I get stuff done and everyone is entertained! And then Tyler got a hold of the camera...A few Saturdays ago we took the kids to 'the jumping place'. It was a blast!! We all love jumping.
1 comment:
Paige's picture face cracks me up! I remember YOU making those faces ;) So wish I could come over for a play date. *sigh* Miss you!
Post a Comment