I love being married! We have three adorable little kiddos who I have the privledge of being mommy to every day. I am blessed to have the many talents and experiences that I do and I try to use them to create wonderful memories for my little family. With plenty of real life moments mixed in too!
Thursday, March 15, 2012
The Zoo in the Snow
My sister and I packed up our kids up for the last free zoo day and had a great time! It was a little on the cold side, but we had a pretty good time. Tyler is so in love with animals, so everything from the trip to the cold was completely 100% worth it. I love seeing him so happy and asking so many questions about every animal. He also loves to hold the map and determine where he wants to go next. It was a really fun day! Sticking out tongues like the giraffe licking the door. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment